z1 Sunny and I hit it off instantly | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Sunny and I hit it off instantly

How did you react when Sunny Leone said – “Rajniesh is my Salman Khan”?
While shooting for the song Dholi Taaro, we jokingly called each other Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Salman Khan, like ‘chal Aishwarya abhi yeh step kar de’. Even Ahmed (Khan) sir tagged us as Salman and Aishwarya. Of course I have no complaints if Sunny Leone calls me her Salman Khan.

Is she your Aishwarya Rai?
Yes, of course, in the song as well as in the film.

This is your first film with Sunny Leone…
I had never met her before the film. One fine day, Bobby and Ahmed Khan called me and offered this film. They gave me my role and asked me to read the script to see if I wanted to do the film. They also asked me if I had any apprehensions about starring opposite Sunny Leone. I loved the role and I didn’t have any qualms about working with Sunny but they asked me again and made sure there were no apprehensions because a lot of actors do. I liked the script and as long as we are both tailor-made for our respective roles, there shouldn’t be anything working against it. At the end of the day, it's the director’s vision. I’m totally cool working with her. Once we started shooting, Sunny and I hit it off instantly.



There are three male leads in the film. Did any other role attract you?
No. I liked the role I’m playing. It's a key role, probably I’m the only lover in the film, if you watch it carefully.

Is this the right time to do bold films?
I wanted to do something different. I have played the boy-next-door and I wanted to break that image. Luckily, Leela and my next film, Direct Ishq are different from my usual roles.

You’re a married man. How did your wife react when she came to know you signed a film opposite Sunny Leone?
Our love is eternal. Pallavi and I go back since I was 19. It's been 14 years since we're together so nothing can destroy anything. When I won Mr. India, I was offered Murder. I didn’t do it because it had kissing scenes in it. I was apprehensive that time. I told Bhatt sahab that I don’t want to kiss on screen. That time I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. I had just won Mr. India. My aim was to go to London and win the Mr. International title. Also, I had promised Pallavi that this is something that I won’t do. But once you start acting, you understand it is ‘acting’. Everything is an act. In Leela I don’t have kissing scenes but there is a lot of other stuff (laughs).

What are you looking at now do in Bollywood?
At the moment I’m looking at doing different roles. The more challenging the role is, the better I perform. From a psycho to a sports guy, I’m ready for any challenge. It needn't be a solo lead, it can be an ensemble. I’m game for anything different and new for me.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: