z1 KATRINA KAIF BORROW SONAM’S DRESS IF SHE WILL NOT FIND AN APPROPRIATE DRESS FOR CANNES! | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

KATRINA KAIF BORROW SONAM’S DRESS IF SHE WILL NOT FIND AN APPROPRIATE DRESS FOR CANNES!

In a recent interview with Katrina Kaif, she said that “I don’t think I’m going there to set any trend or look. I don’t think that is my intention. I think my intention is to be me. That’s the reason L’Oréal has signed me as the ambassador – for what I represent. I will find something that I’m comfortable in and will not get carried away to make a statement. I think one should be true to one’s own self and enjoy the festival and the platform which celebrates cinema, fashion and beauty trends as well”.

She further added that, ”I have not decided the look yet. We would be working with the team at Cannes, which consists of some amazing hair and beauty technicians. We haven’t thought whether it would be Indian or western look. We haven’t made any plans but we will zero in on it soon,”

Katrina further added saying that she will borrow Sonam’s dress if she will not find any appropriate dress, “If I don’t find an appropriate dress for Cannes, I’ll just borrow a dress from Sonam as she will be in the next room” said Kat.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: