z1 Rakhi Sawant better than Sunny Leone - Says "Don't Compare me to Sunny Leone. Compare me to JLo, Madonna" | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Rakhi Sawant better than Sunny Leone - Says "Don't Compare me to Sunny Leone. Compare me to JLo, Madonna"

"I HAVE ACHIEVED (MY POPULARITY) BY PERFORMING AND DOING REALITY SHOWS. I NEVER DID ANY ADULT FILM," SAID RAKHI SAWANT

The outspoken and blunt Rakhi Sawant detests any comparison with adult film star-turned-Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, and said that she should instead be compared to the likes of international icons Jennifer Lopez and Madonna.

At the shooting of a video album, Rakhi, who was dressed in a revealing ensemble, hit back at a mediaperson who asked her if her comeback song will give tough competition to Sunny who has been making waves in B-Town.

To that Rakhi said, "Please don't compare me to Sunny Leone because I have achieved (my popularity) by dancing, performing, doing reality shows and also by winning hearts of the audiences. I never did any adult film or anything else to achieve this. I hope you all understand."

She was also clear about whom she wants to be compared with.

"I am glamorous and very much upfront. I think you can compare me to Jennifer Lopez, Madonna," said Rakhi, who has grooved to songs like Pardesia and Dekhta hai tu kya. She has also featured in films like Main Hoon Naa.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: