z1 Yami Gautam is not a gadget freak | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Yami Gautam is not a gadget freak

New Delhi: Gorgeous actress Yami Gautam is not much of a gadget freak. However, according to reports, the beautiful actress believes that in the age of technology, one cannot ignore the necessity of gadgets. According to a report in IANS, Yami stated, "No, I'm not a gadget freak. But can't help it as we're living in an age of technology. I'm there on all the social networking sites as it plays an important role.

“We travel a lot and don't get enough time to spend with our family and so we have to take out pictures, videos, also bother about things like which are the HD quality phones. So I'm very much a part of these typical things,".

At a showcase of a new phone brand, the actress feels, "For fitness, I've just bought a watch which keeps a track of how many calories I burn, what's my heart rate, which is very fascinating,”.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: