z1 'I Fell in Love During That Film With Katrina Kaif': Ranbir Kapoor | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

'I Fell in Love During That Film With Katrina Kaif': Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif called off their six-year long relationship, earlier this year. Although the two called it quits, they have managed to keep things professional while shooting for their film Jagga Jasoos.


In an interview with a magazine, Ranbir was quoted saying, “Katrina, after my parents, has been the most inspiring and motivating factor in my life. Period. That is too dear to me and there is no explanation, there is nothing I can tell you about it. Nobody will understand it. And I don't want to sell it.”
Ranbir also revealed that it was while shooting for Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani that he fell in love with Kat.
He said, “It had simple storytelling, it had heart, and I also fell in love during that film with Katrina.” 
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: