z1 Ranbir Kapoor is an Alcohol - confesses star | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Ranbir Kapoor is an Alcohol - confesses star


Ranbir Kapoor, who generally prefers to keep his personal life under the wraps, recently gave out a rather shocking confession. The actor after getting vocal about his break-up with Katrina Kaif and saying that it hurt, he has now confessed another big problem in his life.

The Barfi star recently appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine and in the interview, confessed that he may be having a alcohol problem.

Ranbir was quoted saying, “I think I could have an alcohol problem. It is a visual medium and I have to look after myself. I have seen it in my family, I have seen it go the wrong way, so I’m aware I have a drinking problem. When I shoot, when I work, I don’t drink. But when I’m not shooting….”

Well, now that’s quite shocking isn’t it?
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: