z1 Riteish Deshmukh Wraps Up Total Dhamaal Shoot | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Riteish Deshmukh Wraps Up Total Dhamaal Shoot

Directed by Indra Kumar, Total Dhamaal is the third entertainer in the Dhamaal franchise


Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh has wrapped up the shooting of filmmaker Indra Kumar's Total Dhamaal", the third entertainer in the Dhamaal franchise.

"It's a wrap for me. Total Dhamaal got to work with my all-time favourite Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor in one film. I love this man Ajay Devgn and happy to be back with my partners in crime Arshad Warsi and Jaaved Jaaferi. My sixth film with Indra Kumar, the best actor on the set," Riteish tweeted of his experience of shooting the movie.

Riteish Deshmukh

@Riteishd
 It’s a wrap for me. #TotalDhamaal Got to work with my All time favourite @MadhuriDixit & @AnilKapoor in one film. I love this man @ajaydevgn & happy to be back with my partners in crime @ArshadWarsi & @jaavedjaaferi - My 6th film with @Indra_kumar_9 -the best actor on the set.

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Except for the change in headline, the story has been provided "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE, without any verification or editing from our side. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: