z1 Heard This? Kapil Sharma and Krushna Abhishek Will Work TOGETHER! | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Heard This? Kapil Sharma and Krushna Abhishek Will Work TOGETHER!

They were bitter professional rivals and they had their shows at competing  channels. They were never seen together after they made their debut together. All their professional lives, they have strived to get better against the other. In that struggle Kapil Sharma went ahead and created a brand for himself while Krushna Abhishek remained a distant second.


But in a heart-warming episode of camaraderie, Kapil Sharma and Krushna Abhishek have announced that they will be doing a joint show together. The whole social media has erupted in joy after the announcement was published in a leading daily.  On one hand, there is absolute joy about Kapil Sharma coming back and on the other, two formidable comedians joining hands for a show.

Kapil confirmed the news to PeepingMoon and said in a statement, “I can assure my fans that I will be back soon with another season of The Kapil Sharma Show. The show has the same effect on the viewers and I would really love to take it forward. However, it is at a very initial stage.”

He even talked about his health and said that he is taking care of himself. “For lots of reasons, my health was not in good condition. But now, I have started taking good care of my health and I am recovering too. I had gone for a small vacation and spent good quality time with my family members. This has helped me too in the recovery,” he added.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: