z1 Karan Johar wants to cast Alia, Ranbir and Janhvi in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2 | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Karan Johar wants to cast Alia, Ranbir and Janhvi in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2

It's been 20 years since Karan Johar introduced the "Pyaar Dosti Hai" concept to the Bollywood fans. If his directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai turned out to be the biggest blockbusters of 1998, the romantic drama once again established Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol as the hit on-screen couple.
Karan Johar reveals his dream cast for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2.
Karan Johar reveals his dream cast for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2.

Recently, Karan Johar, who has turned radio jockey with Calling Karan, was asked by one of the listener if he ever decides to make a sequel to Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which actors would make it to his dream cast. To which the 46-year-old filmmaker replied, "If I made Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2, I would cast Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Janhvi Kapoor in it."

It is no secret that Karan is extremely fond of Alia and Ranbir. And on the other hand, he has found his protege in Janhvi after Alia. If he launched Janhvi with Dhadak, Karan has roped in Sridevi's daughter for his period drama Takht.

Talking about Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Karan in an interview with PTI had said, "I was 24 when I wrote that film. But I can't write the same film now. When I see Kuch Kuch Hota Hai today or Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham I myself wonder, 'Why did I write this, how did I write this, from where these thoughts came to my mind?'"

On the work front, Ranbir and Alia are currently shooting for Ayan Mukerji's Brahmastra in Bulgaria. Janhvi, on the other hand, has bagged Takht with Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt and Anil Kapoor.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: