z1 Katrina Kaif’s Advice to Sister Isabelle Kaif for Making it in Bollywood | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Katrina Kaif’s Advice to Sister Isabelle Kaif for Making it in Bollywood

Katrina Kaif’s advice to her sister Isabelle Kaif is that Isabelle should follow her own path. In a detailed interview with Film Companion, Katrina Kaif appeared alongside Vicky Kaushal. In this interview, Katrina said that she would give allow her sister to have a voice.
Isabelle Kaif and Katrina Kaif
Isabelle Kaif and Katrina Kaif

“So I think what I was trying to do in the beginning with her was kind of make her do everything that I had done,” said the Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani star. “I was advising her all the similar things and the similar routes that I had kind of taken in my life. I don’t think I did it consciously. It just happened – a similar plan. I was thinking that okay this is the way that I have known, this is the way that will work for her to be successful. Now she’s been here for about eight or nine months. The best thing I can do for her as a sister is allow her to have her own voice and allow her to discover who she is instead of trying to make her a person who I think works for this industry or any industry. Authenticity is what works in any industry. She’s just about completed a film.”

Katrina was also asked about how it was the age of the ‘actor’ now and not the age of the star. Katrina responded with, “It’s always been the age of the actor. I think there is no such thing as a generic star,” she said. “I genuinely feel that.”



A post shared by Isabelle Kaif (@isakaif) on
Katrina Kaif is set to appear in Bharat opposite Salman Khan. Katrina’s sister Isabelle Kaif has just wrapped up a film and it would be seen on screen soon.

Watch the full interview here.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: