z1 Disha Patani reveals she might not work with Salman Khan again. Here is why | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Disha Patani reveals she might not work with Salman Khan again. Here is why

Disha Patani will be playing the role of a trapeze artist in the film Bharat, which stars Salman Khan
Disha Patani will be playing the role of a trapeze artist in the film Bharat, which stars Salman Khan
Salman Khan's Bharat is all set to release on Eid, in another couple of days. The film stars Katrina Kaif, Tabu, Disha Patani in prominent roles. While Tabu and Katrina Kaif have worked with Salman before, this is Disha's first collaboration with Bhai.

Disha will be playing the role of a trapeze artist in the film. While fans are eager to see her chemistry with Salman on screen, Disha feels that she might not get the opportunity to work with Salman again.

In an interview to Mumbai Mirror, Disha revealed that due to the age difference, she might not get a chance to work with him again.

"Ali sir called me with a role which is more of a special appearance. I heard him out and since the character is that of a trapeze artiste alongside Salman sir, I came on board. Honestly, I don’t know if I will ever get to work with Salman sir again. Even Ali sir told me this while narrating the script," she recalled.

Asked about the reason behind it, she said, "Obviously because of the age difference between us. In Bharat, it is acceptable because that portion shows Salman sir in his 20s and 30s so, it was an immediate yes. He is a wonderful human being and very hard-working. I got to learn a lot from him. That aside, Bharat is special because I had never done a film set in a different era."

Disha is happy that fans like her chemistry with Salman. "I am glad that people like to see us together. The chemistry between us is great, I never expected something like this. I got lucky with the song and want to thank the choreographer and Ali [director Ali Abbas Zafar] sir for the way it’s been shot," she said.

Bharat is an adaptation of the Korean film An Ode To My Father. It traces the journey of a man and a nation together. It will release on June 5. Salman will be sporting five different looks in the film.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: