z1 'Hugs from across the globe': Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma pour in birthday wishes for Priyanka Chopra | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

'Hugs from across the globe': Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma pour in birthday wishes for Priyanka Chopra

Bollywood celebrities are sending in their birthday wishes for Priyanka Chopra Jonas.
 'Hugs from across the globe': Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma pour in birthday wishes for Priyanka Chopra
 'Hugs from across the globe': Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma pour in birthday wishes for Priyanka Chopra

Social media pages are flooded with wishes for Priyanka Chopra Jonas as the actor-producer is celebrating her birthday today. Priyanka has turned 38 on July 18, 2020, and she is ringing in her special day in the US with her husband and singer Nick Jonas. However, her friends and colleagues from Bollywood are making sure to send their best wishes to her via their social media pages with photos posing with her.

Kareena Kapoor Khan took to her Instagram page and shared a photo with Priyanka which they clicked during Koffee With Karan they shot together. Bebo captioned her post stating, "Happy birthday @priyankachopra... May you continue to inspire the world. Hugs from across the globe..."

Anushka Sharma posted on her Instagram story and shared a solo photo of PeeCee along with a still from Dil Dhadakne Do. She wrote, "Happy birthday Priyanka. You are strong, a fighter & inspiration to many. Here's wishing you a splendid birthday. @priyankachopra".

Masaba Gupta also posted a photo of Priyanka, wearing one of her creations and penned a long note. The post read as "*Long post coming up cos I feel like it* I love @priyankachopra - I love the grit, the unapologetic ambition & the incredible ways she finds to raise the bar... one that she set for herself. I not only love her, but I am also constantly shocked by her.. she has this way of making you jump out of bed & put yourself to good use, no matter how you’re feeling or in fact no matter what someone else is feeling about you. To say I am inspired by her would be an understatement because I follow her like no one else, I’m always trying to see life & decisions in the way she would have because there is such courage,hard-work & compassion in all that she does. There’s nobody I’ve ever wanted to be like except her - in the way I see the world & opportunity. In the fact that I can be so deeply rooted in where I come from but never let that stop me from reaching far & beyond. But what I wanted to say was Happy Birthday - I love your story & I’m going to tell it every chance I get. Fun fact: I wasn't sure if doing a Netflix show & making a gutsy acting debut at 31, with a full-fledged business to take care of was the right thing but I ONLY thought of her & how she would seize this opportunity. Would she be scared? Would she do it anyway? Would she know how to pick herself up & move on, if it were to not work out? Would she smash it anyway? HELL YEAH!"

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: