z1 Congratulations! Puja Banerjee and Kunal Verma are set to welcome their first child | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Congratulations! Puja Banerjee and Kunal Verma are set to welcome their first child

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev actress Puja Banerjee and husband, Kunal Verma are all set to welcome their first child together. Check out the whole story to find out more.

We have finally got a happy news amidst all this negativity. Yes, we are talking about Devon Ke Dev Mahadev actress Puja Banerjee. The actress is all set to welcome her first child with Kumal Verma. The two had recently got married during the lockdown. They had a court marriage and now the actress has shared this happy news. In an interview with the Times Of India, Puja Banerjee said, "Yes, Kunal and I are excited about entering this new, beautiful phase in our lives. I am in a happy space now, and have been enjoying my personal time. In fact, I have not stepped out of my apartment since April." Puja Banerjee had recently quite her show, Maa Vaishnodevi citing personal reasons.

The actress also spoke about it. She said, "I would have continued working even during pregnancy, but due to the pandemic, I felt that it was important to take precautions and stay at home. I plan to get back to work by next year and hopefully, the pandemic will be over by then." Puja also spoke about her wedding. She revealed, "We have been in a relationship for almost a decade, but he is a different man after marriage. He is very supportive and loving, and takes even more care of me now than when he was a boyfriend." The actress also revealed that they are planning to have a traditional wedding ceremony post their baby arrives. Puja said, "We had a lot of dreams for our wedding, and had planned everything to the T. However, the pandemic changed everything and even my mother, who lives in Kolkata, could not attend our registered wedding. I am hoping to have a regular ceremony and do my pheras with Kunal after the baby arrives. Hopefully, my mother will also be able to attend it."


Puja Banerjee and Kunal Verma had been dating each other for 11 years and were supposed to have a grand wedding on April 15 but could not do so due to coronavirus. The two had donated the money that they were supposed to use for their wedding to the needy

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: