z1 Maniesh Paul discusses his digital debut Rafuchakkar and how he feels like a "newcomer." | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Maniesh Paul discusses his digital debut Rafuchakkar and how he feels like a "newcomer."

Maniesh Paul is going to make his OTT debut with Rafuchakkar, the teaser for which was released earlier today. As he prepares to assume several personas in the series, the gifted actor-entertainer revealed the joy and uncertainty of a rookie entering the field.


Maniesh Paul has had an outstanding career of over 15 years and has worn several hats to thrill the audience; however, Rafuchakkar portrays him in the most unusual and never-seen-before form. Rafuchakkar portrays Maniesh Paul in five distinct looks, demonstrating the actor's flexibility.

"I'm experiencing a roller-coaster of emotions," Maniesh Paul remarked of the trailer and his internet debut. I have butterflies in my stomach, I am excited, nervous, intrigued, and appreciative, and I feel like a newcomer just starting out in my job. Rafuchakkar is unlike anything I've done before; the show revealed elements of myself that I was unaware of. I am really excited to bring Maniesh 2.0 to the audience, and I am grateful to Jio Studios for providing me with the appropriate platform to demonstrate my talents."

The trailer for Rafuchakkar tells the narrative of Prince, a con artist played by Maniesh Paul. Maniesh is unrecognisable in the five distinct incarnations that have been bestowed to him. The show promises a lot of drama, suspense, and entertainment.

Maniesh Paul has stretched his bounds in his OTT debut - Rafuchakkar - after his outstanding performance in Jugjugg Jeeyo last year, which resulted to a run of prizes for the actor. Rafuchakkar, directed by Ritam Shrivastava, also stars Priya Bapat from City of Dreams, Lekha Prajapati, Aksha Pardasany, Sushant Singh, and others. It will be available for streaming on Jio Cinema beginning June 15.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: