z1 Nicole Kidman Recalls Her Teen Years, Admits "I Was Naughty" and 'Disobeyed' her parents | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Nicole Kidman Recalls Her Teen Years, Admits "I Was Naughty" and 'Disobeyed' her parents


Following the premiere of her Netflix romantic comedy A Family Affair, Nicole Kidman admits she was "naughty" in her teens and "disobeyed" her parents.

Following the premiere of Netflix's A Family Affair, starring Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron, and Joey King, the cast is speaking up about their adolescence and how rebellious they were.

Netflix published an Instagram video in which Kidman, Efron, and King open up about their adolescent years. Kidman said she was a problem throughout her adolescence, saying, "I love my parents. But I was always disobeying them. I was mischievous, and then I confessed."



She went on: "I climbed out of the window, took the screen off when I'd climb out, climb back in at 5 a.m. and pretend I'd been asleep all night." After commenting that he never got into trouble as a teenager, Zac Efron said, "See, that's why you're Nicole Kidman." You're fantastic; I love it."

Nicole Kidman and her 15-year-old daughter Sunday Rose are virtually looked twins during Paris Fashion Week.

Nicole Kidman and her 15-year-old daughter Sunday Rose are virtually looked twins during Paris Fashion Week.

She finished the look with sheer black tights. Nicole Kidman and her teenage daughter, Sunday Rose, were spotted at Balenciaga's Paris ...
READ MORE 

The 56-year-old said, "Move on—there's a lot more." Nicole Kidman was reared in Australia, where she began her acting career before relocating to Hollywood in the 1990s. She has two kids, Sunday and Faith, with her husband Keith Urban, as well as another daughter, Bella, and a son, Connor, with ex-husband Tom Cruise.

After Kidman admitted to sneaking out of her house as a teenager, Efron responded, "I never slipped out of the house, never went to parties. I was always in bed by 9. I received straight A's. "I excelled." However, Kidman chided him about lying, to which Efron said, "No really, I think that's probably why I'm here today, it was my parents. My folks are the best; I adore them. I would never disobey them.

Big Little Lies: Looking back at how the HBO series propelled sisterhood, shared traumas and collective healing

Big Little Lies: Looking back at how the HBO series propelled sisterhood, shared traumas and collective healing

The sparkling, ocean-facing mansions in sun soaked Monterey, California are far from the worlds we inhabit, until you scratch its dazzling...
READ MORE 

Kidman and Efron's connection was recently demonstrated in the romantic comedy A Family Affair, in which King plays the personal assistant of a Hollywood star named Chris Cole as he falls in love with her mother.



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: