z1 Tom Hanks' son Chet remembers prior drug abuse: 'I would go do coke with cokeheads' | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Tom Hanks' son Chet remembers prior drug abuse: 'I would go do coke with cokeheads'

Chet Hanks recalled his past drug abuse
Chet Hanks recalled his past drug abuse

The Greyhound actor stated that, while he no longer consumes narcotics, he grappled with cocaine in the past.

Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks' son, recently acknowledged to previous drug abuse. During his participation on the most recent episode of the Raw Talk podcast, the 33-year-old actor recounted taking so much cocaine that even "cokeheads" warned him to "chill."

Chet Hanks admits to previous drug usage.


The Greyhound actor stated that, while he no longer uses drugs, he has previously suffered with cocaine. "The drug I had the most problems with was just f**king coke, dude," the Empire star told podcaster Bradley Martyn. "I am a f**king cokehead, straight up. "Not anymore, but cocaine is my drug of choice, bro, like Tony Montana," he admitted.

Chet admitted that he frequently encountered fellow drug users in the club bathrooms, referring to them as "known cokeheads". You're like, 'I know this dude's a f**king cokehead, but I want a little bump.'" Like, 'OK, fine,'" he said. "I'd go do coke with the cokeheads, and they'd say, 'Yo, chill, bro.'" Wait a second. Give it about 15 minutes," the Your Honour star said.


He went on to add that at the time, he "couldn't get enough" of the dangerous substance. However, nothing has changed since he learned that cocaine was not just "so bad" for his heart health, but also for his "soul." "This is bad. It eats away at you. Chet said, "You just wither away because you can't eat or sleep."

The Shameless star has already spoken out about her struggles with drug misuse. Chet revealed in an Instagram video from 2015 that he had entered treatment. "A few months ago, I was selling and doing coke until I couldn't even snort it up my nose because it was so blocked. 

 I even smoked crack,” he revealed at the time.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: