z1 Ayushmann Khurrana: We didn't promote DUM LAGA KE HAISHA that well | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Ayushmann Khurrana: We didn't promote DUM LAGA KE HAISHA that well


Success tastes all the more better when it follows failure and that's exactly what Ayushmaan Khurana is feeling right now. After films like BEWAKOOFIYAAN and HAWAIZAADA didn't work, Ayusmaan is on cloud nine with the response DUM LAGA KE HAISHA is getting.

''Feeling very good and overwhelmed. The audience reaction really matters a lot. And it's the perfect example of word of mouth. We did not promote the film that well. The marketing budget was small. It proves the content is the king eventually,'' said Ayushmaan with a grin.

The 30-year-old actor asserts he'll continue to take risks. He says, ''I am not scared of taking risks. I am immune to success and failure. I am confident about my craft. I will continue to take a lot of risks. When you take risks, you get hit films and you also get films which are not successful. I think that is part of the game and I am glad this one has paid off. Success is a lousy teacher and failure teaches you a lot. This was the second film after VICKY DONOR for which I went with my own gut feeling.''

Well, if that's the case, we really hope Ayushmaan continues to follow his gut feeling and gives us many more film like VICKY DONOR and DUM LAGA KE HAISHA.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: