z1 Interview with Chitrashi Rawat : Ranveer Singh's raw charm is very sexy and attractive | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Interview with Chitrashi Rawat : Ranveer Singh's raw charm is very sexy and attractive

"Ranveer Singh's raw charm is very sexy and attractive"

Remember the feisty, little girl from CHAK DE INDIA? Yes, we're talking about Chitrashi Rawat who went on to do films like FASHION, LUCK and TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA. She's back with her new film, BLACK HOME, in which she's playing a character named Mirchi. Catch her in this exclusive interview as she talks about the film, the challenges about being an actor and more. Excerpts:

You are such a wonderful actress. Why have you done so few films?
Well, thank you for the compliment. I don't know actually. I wish I would've gotten more interesting roles. I just didn't want to do anything for the sake of it. I did try to make good of whatever I got. As my dad says 'Patience is a virtue' and I personally believe 'good things comes to those who wait'.

What is the film BLACK HOME about?
BLACK HOME is about those remand home girls who are isolated from the society, this is a story of lives lived in nothingness and negligence. The film is based on a true incident which talks about the darker truth of these remand home girls. How they have to fight everyday for single chappati and most of the time get exploited for it.

What made you say yes to the film?
The heart wrenching stories of these remand home girls. And my character Mirchi, who is a remand home girl. She's someone who defend, rescue and fight for the weak girls in remand home. It was a challenging role.


''I didn't even want to become an actor in the first place''

You were a hockey player. Do you still play hockey?
Oh I miss hockey. Once in a while, I do play. Whenever I'm invited to any hockey match or event, I make sure I do play.

What do you do when you're not acting?
I travel, I watch lots of movies & TV series. I also keep doing these small courses online for my knowledge. I read and sometimes I paint.

Who do you feel is the sexiest actor in the industry in the current lot? And why?
Ranveer Singh. Apart from being a fantastic actor he's got this raw charm about him which is very sexy and attractive.

You made a fantastic debut in CHAK DE INDIA. Do you feel your career didn't progress the way you would've liked post CHAK DE?
Umm...I think tried my level best. I was very young when I did CHAK DE. I didn't even want to become an actor in the first place. It sort of happened for me and I just flowed with the current. Later, in the years I realize that I how much I love this industry, how much I love acting and everything about it. And it's never too late I'm still in process.

Any actor with whom you'd like to work with?
Amir sir, Mr.Bachchan, Irrfan Khan,Vidya Balan, Naseer sir and so many...

''I have no plans to get married''

Any director with whom you'd like to work with?
Ahaa my list is too long. Given a chance, I would love to work with each and every one of them but to begin with Raju Hirani sir, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Anurag Kayshap, Deepa Mehta, Dibakar Benerjee, Zoya Akhtar, Kiran Rao, Vishal Bhardawaj, Shekar Kapoor, Mira Nair and list goes on...

What challenges you as an actor?
Honestly, I think making a living out of it. They want you but they don't want to pay you. And your success is based on your ability to network. Hard work, being talented adds to it but networking is the key, which is a bit challenging for me.

What are your future projects?
I've one out an out comedy film which will be releasing anytime this year. And I'm doing theater. Currently, my play 'Baap Ka baap' with Asrani ji and Padmini Kolhapure is doing very well commercially.

Any plans to get married?
Oh no. Not even close.

Anything else which you want to say?
I would like to request everyone please do go and watch my film BLACK HOME only for its content. You'll get to see the darker side of the society. And let's hope that in future there are no more black homes but only better child care facilities. Thank you for your love and kindness. 
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: