z1 It’s a great honour for me to share my birthday with Sachin Tendulkar | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

It’s a great honour for me to share my birthday with Sachin Tendulkar

The actor who turns 28 today reveals his birthday plans
Varun Dhawan has just finished a schedule of Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale and is currently promoting his next dance based film ABCD2. Though he is yet to share screen space with Shah Rukh Khan, the young actor is looking forward to it. He says, “It’s very exciting for me to be able to share screen space with Shah Rukh sir and Kajol because I have assisted on their film. The first 25 days schedule is already over but I’m looking forward to June when I will be joining SRK and Kajol. Also, working with Rohit shetty is like a dream come true.”

The birthday boy has special plans to spend the day this year, “Though it will be a working birthday, he is happy to be doing what he loves beat. “Usually I meet all my school friends and my college friends. This time, I think it’s more special because we are going to Vasai to show our trailer to audience there. Our film (ABCD2) is a story of a dance group based in Vasai so we want to show it to them. Also, may be at night, some friends will come over and we may go out for dinner but it’s usually a very chilled out affair. I don’t remember the last time I threw a huge bash. There is too much work in any case to plan an elaborate bash,” he explains.


It can’t be forgotten that he shares his birthday with Master Blaster. “It’s a great honour for me to share my birthday with Sachin Tendulkar. Cricket is a huge part of my life and I regularly play the sport. It’s an amazing day to be born when you share your birthday with master blister,” he concludes.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: