z1 Sunny Leone thinks this man's the hottest in the world, do you? | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Sunny Leone thinks this man's the hottest in the world, do you?

Sunny Leone has carved her own image in the film world with her bold roles in films like Jism 2 and Ragini MMS 2, and now the actor says that it's her 'dream' to star opposite Bollywood A-listers.
ALSO READ: Sunny Leone shoots down Rakhi Sawant, but politely



"When they come into the industry, it's anybody's dream to work with the people they have seen in so many movies. First and foremost, I'm a fan of Bollywood films, and have been following them for a long time. So, it would enhance my talent if I get a chance to work with big stars. It would be a dream," Sunny told IANS

"I'm a part of everything that I want to be. I work really hard for my roles. For me, the only acceptance is from my fans, and the most important thing is staying connected with them," she added.
ALSO READ: See how Sunny Leone's spending her days
Asked whom she would like to date if she was not married to producer Daniel Weber, Sunny said, "First of all, I'm married, but if I was single, I would have wanted to date Brad Pitt. He is one of the hottest men in the world."
On the career front, Sunny is currently waiting for the Censor Board to pass her delayed sex comedy Mastizaade. Apart from that she will next be seen in Beimaan Love and One Night Stand. Sunny's last films were Ek Paheli Leela and Kuch Kuch Locha Hai, which released earlier this year.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: