z1 Karan Singh Grover confesses his feelings for wife-to-be Bipasha Basu openly | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Karan Singh Grover confesses his feelings for wife-to-be Bipasha Basu openly

Bipasha Basu is super elated at Karan Singh’s love confession for her on Insatgram. She reposted the picture shared by her fiance and thanked him for the beautiful words and feelings he shared for her.

With just eight more days to go for their D-day, Bipasha and Karan have opened up about each other while they always protected their relationship and had never revealed about it before.
In the picture we see a dapper Karan in a black suit, while the bride-to-be Bipasha is in a white wedding gown showing a punch at him. (Read: Karan Singh Grover finds “everything best” about Bipasha Basu)

Karan wrote, “You take away all the darkness, you take away all my pain… You walk me through the storm, through sunshine and even the rain… You give me peace, you shower me with love and fill every moment of my life with glee… With your faith and your trust you show me not who I am but who I can be… You pat me on my back when I’m right and kick my ass when I’m wrong… You show me how beautiful this life is even if our path sometimes seems weary and long… You are my partner, my lover, my soulmate, my own, my friend and much more than any word can portray… I promise to be with you as you are with me forever and a day… (8 more days to go).”

While this is the third marriage for Karan Singh Grover, Bipasha will become a bride for the first time in real life on April 30. Elaborating on why his faith in the age-old institution has not eroded, Karan had said, “It is not the institution that is at fault. It is the people who get into it. You sometimes don’t make the right choices. You don’t get married to the right people or sometimes things don’t work out or sometimes people are just good as friends. They shouldn’t cross the line and take it to the next level.” The couple will chant their wedding vows in Mumbai on April 30.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: