z1 My equation with Katrina will not change: Kareena Kapoor | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

My equation with Katrina will not change: Kareena Kapoor

When asked if her equation with Katrina has changed, Kareena shot back, "Not at all. Why should it change. I am my own person and I take my own decision."

Kareena Kapoor’s bonding with Katrina Kaif was quite evident when the latter attended Shashi Kapoor’s annual Christmas party with Ranbir Kapoor. Both Kareena and Karisma got along fabulously well with Katrina and Karisma even took to Instagram to post a picture of the troika posing happily. Katrina too has on many previous occasions revealed about Kareena being extremely supportive and has openly expressed her fondness for the Ki and Ka actress.

And the mutual admiration club continues to run strong post Katrina’s alleged break-up with Ranbir. When asked if her equation with Katrina has changed, Kareena shot back, “Not at all. Why should it change. I am my own person and I take my own decision.”

Kareena, however, declined to give any love advice to cousin Ranbir. “I don’t want to give any love advice. Ranbir is a mature, sensible man. He is old enough and not a kid.”

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: