z1 Katrina Kaif thinks I'm joking that she will win National Award for 'Bharat': Salman Khan | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Katrina Kaif thinks I'm joking that she will win National Award for 'Bharat': Salman Khan

 Katrina Kaif thinks I'm joking that she will win National Award for 'Bharat': Salman Khan

Salman Khan revealed in a recent media interaction that Katrina Kaif is thinking he is joking about her winning the National Award for her performance in Bharat


Salman Khan, while talking about Bharat, has often mentioned that Katrina Kaif deserves to take a National Award for her performance in the film. While the comment was first made at an event, it continued throughout interviews. In his latest interaction, Salman Khan went on to mention that Katrina Kaif thinks him claiming that she deserves a National Award is nothing but a joke.

Salman Khan went on to tell reporters, “Katrina Kaif thinks I am joking about it. She just told me that you’ve been saying National Award and everyone thinks it is a joke and I may not get it. I said what should I tell, that you will not get a National Award? I am serious about it. But she said that the way you’re saying it people might think that you’re joking. I said that, Baba but I am seriously saying that I think she truly deserves a National Award for this film and it will be unanimous.”

Interestingly in a recent interview Salman Khan took a dig at award ceremonies and said that he does not understand the concept of awards shows. He questioned why should any celebrity be called at an awards show if they are not going to be rewarded for their performance. He however has more than once thanked Katrina Kaif for stepping into the movie after Priyanka Chopra had to step out of it days before the shooting was to start.

Katrina Kaif's performance has been quite appreciated since her last movie Zero. The actress even received Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Female award at Zee Cine Awards recently for her role in the movie. Dismissing all the talks, Katrina Kaif told Economic Times that audience is the real judge for a performance in any movie.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: