z1 Six months pregnant Amy Jackson concludes her road trip across Europe with an adorable post | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Six months pregnant Amy Jackson concludes her road trip across Europe with an adorable post

On March 31, Amy had revealed that she is expecting her first child with George Panayiotou. The couple had recently hosted a baby shower at their London residence.



View this post on Instagram

@cash_and_rocket what an adventure!! People thought I was crazy doing a road trip across Europe at 6 months pregnant but it was such an amazing experiences. As a mum to be, the @cash_and_rocket movement is something that’s very close to my heart and I wanted to do everything possible to help other mothers (and their babies) who are not as fortunate. I’ve met incredible women on this trip and made friendships that will last a lifetime - @zaramartin thankyou for being my lil 🚀, we’ve gone from saying Hi at work doo’s to spending a straight 72 hours together and I couldn’t have asked for a better ride or die copilot. @jbrangstrup thankyou for EVERYTHING you do, you’re a very special human. You inspire us everyday and if I’m even half as wonderful a mum as you, I’ll be happy! #WIESMANN YOU ROCKKK!! I’ve never driven such a stunning car - powerful but so safe! #TEAM37 smashed the last leg to Monte Carlo, I’m so sad I wasn’t there but family comes first ❤️ back to LONDON! And a HUGE THANKYOU to @jaymclaughlin for capturing us along the way 📸📸📸
A post shared by Amy Jackson (@iamamyjackson) on
Amy Jackson is an inspiration. She is six months pregnant and decided to take up a tour across Europe and ended up with one of the “most amazing experiences”. The soon to be mom shared several clicks from her journey on Instagram, keeping her followers updated with her whereabouts.

Amy took the road trip around Europe with her friend Zara Martin, to raise money for charity for women and children. Sharing a concluding note about her trip, Amy wrote on Instagram, “what an adventure!! People thought I was crazy doing a road trip across Europe at 6 months pregnant but it was one of the most amazing experiences.

As a mum to be, the @cash_and_rocket movement is something that’s very close to my heart and I wanted to do all that I can to help other mothers (and their babies) who are not as fortunate as I am. I’ve met incredible women on this trip and made friendships that will last a lifetime.”

On March 31, Amy had revealed that she was pregnant. The actress has always been vocal about her desire to have a family of her own. Amy is expecting her first child with George Panayiotou and the couple revealed that the pregnancy was an unplanned one, but they are kicked about being parents. Amy and George own a plush home in London, which is being prepared for the new arrival in the family. The couple had recently hosted a baby shower at their residence.

George is the son of Andreas Panayiotou, one of the richest men in the UK. He is a multi-millionaire and the CEO of Ability Group.

Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates!

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: