z1 Rakshabandhan 2020: 'I notice your helplessness when they bully me,' Kangana Ranaut pens a heartfelt note for brother Aksht | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Rakshabandhan 2020: 'I notice your helplessness when they bully me,' Kangana Ranaut pens a heartfelt note for brother Aksht

Kangana Ranaut celebrated Raksha Bandhan 2020 with her family with a special sun-down dinner at her lavish home in Manali. The actress penned a heartfelt note for her brother on the occasion.

Kangana Ranaut like many others in the country is celebrating Raksha Bandhan with her brother and sister. While many are celebrating it virtually, there are a select few who are lucky enough to celebrate Rakhi with their brothers and sisters in real. Kangana Ranaut who is stationed at her hometown with her family also celebrated her festival with zest. She penned a heartfelt note to her brother on the occasion. Kangana's team took to their Twitter handle and posted a picture of Kangana with her brother, Aksht and the note.

Kangana Ranaut says she heard gunshots near Manali home: ‘This is how Sushant Singh Rajput must have been frightened’

Kangana Ranaut says she heard gunshots near Manali home: ‘This is how Sushant Singh Rajput must have been frightened’


Kangana Ranaut has said that she heard gunshots outside her home in Manali on Friday night. The police are investigating the matter. Ka...



"Dear Aksht, When we were kids Papa bought you plastic guns and cycles for me, I played with your guns and you rode my cycles, I love your sense of humour there is never a dull moment with you, I know I have chosen my enemies beyond your reach but I notice your helplessness when they bully me. I see that silent tear fall when they character assassinate me, when I challenge the system parents may scold me and create a lot of noise but I don't miss you silently stand behind them conflicted and still, I appreciate when you read all comments under my trailer I hate when you get anxious if my films don't open well, above everything what I appreciate the most is you never show me how much you care... I love you and I am so fortunate to have a brother like you." (sic) the note read. Have a dekko here:

Kangana and her family celebrated Rakhi with a special sun-down dinner at her lavish home in Manali. Her team took to their Instagram handle to share a glimpse of their dinner and celebrations on their Instagram handle. Here's the video:

Sushant Singh Rajput Suicide Case: From Mahesh Bhatt to Kangana Ranaut, Mumbai Police Summon People For Further Investigation

Sushant Singh Rajput Suicide Case: From Mahesh Bhatt to Kangana Ranaut, Mumbai Police Summon People For Further Investigation


Sushant Singh Rajput Suicide Case: Mumbai Police Summon Total 37 People in Connection With The Case. Actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s deat...
READ MORE 

Meanwhile, Kangana Ranaut is actively campaigning against the Bollywood mafias in the industry and is quite vocal about the case of Sushant Singh Rajput's demise.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: