z1 Sara Ali Khan speaks out about her marriage to cricketer Shubhman Gill, saying, "I'll be honest with you..." | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Sara Ali Khan speaks out about her marriage to cricketer Shubhman Gill, saying, "I'll be honest with you..."

Sara Ali Khan is now basking in the success of her most recent film, Zara Hatke Zara Bachke. In a recent interview, she was asked about the idea of marrying a cricketer, given her previous relationship with Shubman Gill. Sara handled the question carefully, declining to offer a clear response.

Sara Ali Khan


Sara was recently asked if she would consider following in the footsteps of her grandmother Sharmila Tagore and marrying a cricketer. Sara freely confessed that the occupation of a possible mate is unimportant to her. "I think that the kind of person that I am, to find somebody, it doesn't matter what they do — actor, cricketer, businessman, doctor...," she told India Today. Doctors, on the other hand, will most likely flee. But you already know that, jokes aside, you will need to match me on a cerebral and intellectual level. And if you can achieve that, I think that's fantastic, terrific, but I believe it would mean a lot more to me (than the career)."


When asked if anybody on the current Indian cricket team had piqued her attention, the actor replied, "I'll be honest with you, I think, and I can say this with almost certainty, I think the person I'm going to be in my life I have not met so far." "I don't believe so."


In the meanwhile, Sara Ali Khan has a fascinating film schedule. She has Ae Watan Mere Watan, Murder Mubarak by Homi Adajania, and Metro by Anurag Basu... Dino is set to be released this year. Vicky, on the other hand, stars Sam Bahadur, Sanya Malhotra, and Fatima Sana Shaikh and is based on the real-life events of Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: