z1 The estranged wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui speaks out about a new man in her life: 'He had nothing to do with my divorce.' | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

The estranged wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui speaks out about a new man in her life: 'He had nothing to do with my divorce.'

 In a recent interview, Aaliya Siddiqui, actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's separated wife, justified her new connection and spoke everything about her "companion."

Aaliya Siddiqui spoke about the new man in her life in a recent interview. She was earlier married to Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Aaliya Siddiqui spoke about the new man in her life in a recent interview. She was earlier married to Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Nawazuddin Siddiqui's estranged wife Aaliya drew notice after posting a photo of herself smiling with her 'friend' on Instagram. In a recent interview, Aaliya revealed additional information about the Dubai-based man, who is Italian and works in the IT field, and opened up about their connection. She went on to say that 'he had nothing to do with her failed marriage' with Nawazuddin. Aaliya Siddiqui stated that he contacted her after the two'met in Dubai a year ago at a shared friend's party'. Also see: Nawazuddin Siddiqui's estranged wife Aaliya rekindles her love life.

Aaliya also stated about the new man in her life that he 'was a big emotional support' to her over the last year. He is now studying Hindi, she says, and he also teaches her French and Italian. He also stated that he plans to visit India shortly.Aaliya claims to be at a 'happy place.'

"No one can assess my character based on how happy I am. I filed for divorce two years ago, long before I met her partner (the man she published an Instagram photo with earlier this week), so he had nothing to do with the end of my shattered marriage, but we communicate for the sake of our children. I want Nawaz to be successful in life. Our divorce case is still pending, and I have been fighting for 19 years. If I had thought about it, I would not have posted about my (new) relationship on social media... I was mentally spent. "I've finally moved on and I'm happy," Aaliya Siddiqui told ETimes.



What is the identity of Aaliya's mystery man?

In the same interview, Aaliya stated, "He is Italian and works in the IT sector." We met at a shared friend's party in Dubai a year ago and hit it off. He was the one that approached me, and we struck up a conversation. He is clever, straightforward, courteous, loving, and kind. He has been a tremendous emotional help to me throughout the last year. He wants me to mature and become less self-conscious. He intrigues me... kaash yeh mujhe pehle mila hota. Though he is more at ease speaking French and Italian, and I speak Hindi, English is our common language of communication. So he is now learning Hindi and teaching me his languages. 

Aaliya's new relationship announcement

Aaliya shared an Instagram photo with an unknown male earlier this week. "It has taken over 19 years to get out of the relationship that I treasured," Aaliya commented with their photo. But, throughout my life, my children have always been and will continue to be my top focus. However, there are some connections that are larger than and beyond friendship, and this is one of them, and I am really glad about it, therefore I wanted to share my joy with you all. Isn't it my right to be happy?

The continuing conflict between Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Aaliya

Aaliya had previously accused actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his family of harassing her during their divorce. Aaliya claimed in March that the actor had thrown her and their two children - daughter Shora, 12, and son Yaani, 7 - out of his Mumbai home. Nawazuddin and Aaliya were alleged to have struck an agreement after Nawazuddin launched a defamation complaint against her. The Bombay High Court had previously advised the former couple to try to settle their issues amicably in the best interests of their minor children.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: