z1 Marvel rejected Emma Corrin's request to undergo a "huge transformation" for "Deadpool and Wolverine." | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Marvel rejected Emma Corrin's request to undergo a "huge transformation" for "Deadpool and Wolverine."

Emma Corrin
Emma Corrin

In Deadpool & Wolverine, Emma Corrin was prepared to put on weight in order to portray the villain Cassandra Nova.

In the Marvel Studios film, Corrin, 28, plays the twin sister of Professor Charles Xavier; but, unlike costars Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman, Corrin didn't have to work out a lot to get into the part.

The Crown star revealed the information in a brand-new British GQ video where they responded to queries from several social media sites. A Reddit user questioned Corrin about the action movie, Deadpool and Wolverine, posing the question, "Did you have to undergo any physical training for the role?"

Ryan Reynolds reveals the original Deadpool 3 concept was a $5 million road movie with 'no special effects'.

“This is funny because I did ask if I could have a personal trainer and they said no,” Corrin responded. “They said I don’t have to undergo any physical training. I was so ready to undergo, like, a huge [physical] transformation but they were like, ‘That’s absolutely not required of you. Please stand down.’ I tried.”

Corrin also revealed that they got to bond with costar Reynolds, 47, off-set when Reynolds invited them to see his soccer team, Wrexham AFC, play a game.

“I think I ended up spending most of the time playing games with his kid more than watching the football,” said the actor. “I remember they won and I attributed that to my being there. And I think Ryan agreed.”

Deadpool and Wolverine new teaser: Fans are intrigued about the face-off between Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Deadpool and Wolverine new teaser: Fans are intrigued about the face-off between Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Deadpool & Wolverine new teaser New trailer for Deadpool and Wolverine The Marvel Studios film, directed by Shawn Levy, will be released...
READ MORE 

Director of Deadpool & Wolverine Shawn Levy saw Corrin appear in a theatrical version of Virginia Woolf's Orlando in London and asked her about starring in the film. But when the filmmaker contacted Corrin last year, they acknowledged that they weren't the biggest fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

"Hands up, I'm not a Marvel person," Corrin declared in an August 2023 interview that was published in Empire magazine. "I've seen Black Panther and Spider-Man. "Look, you're going to have to debrief me into this," I said. What a complicated world this is. It's completely mind-boggling how much there is to it. It's amazing—all the Easter eggs and terminology, plus the fact that this person is related to the person who carried out the action and that person has since died and returned.”

Deadpool & Wolverine Fever: This Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds photo blows the internet

Corrin has caught up with the MCU after being cast. "I can truly appreciate why it holds such significance for so many individuals," they remarked. "I consider myself extremely fortunate to be a part of this phenomenon. particularly Deadpool, since I adore how self-aware and critical of its own internal workings it is.

On Friday, July 26, Deadpool & Wolverine will open in theatres.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: