z1 Jacqueline Fernandez in Salman Khan and Karan Johar’s production | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Jacqueline Fernandez in Salman Khan and Karan Johar’s production

Jacqueline Fernandez, who is busy in promoting A Flying Jatt, revealed something interesting about her upcoming project – a co-production of Karan Johar and Salman Khan. “We start shooting for the movie next year. You will see plenty of action in it. It is a very interesting script and a different kind of role for me. I am always looking for scripts which are meatier and where I can challenge myself to the best of my capabilities. This movie definitely fits the criteria!,” gushed Jacqueline.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: