z1 Katrina Kaif talks about her future projects | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Katrina Kaif talks about her future projects

Katrina Kaif is suddenly the talk of the town after the music videos of Baar Baar Dekho have been released. While people are speculating her future projects, Katrina has two films in her kitty, one being Baar Baar Dekho and the other Jagga Jasoos.

However she is rumoured to have four more projects after Jagga Jasoos, which include, Ek Tha Tiger's sequel opposite Salman Khan, Anand L. Rai's next opposite Shah Rukh Khan, ABCD 3 with Varun Dhawan and a film with Dharma Productions.

When asked about the same, the diva said, "Though this may sound boring and cliche, but I never speak about my films till I sign it. I haven't signed any film yet. If and when that happens.. Let me put it this way.. When that happens, I shall announce it to you guys."

We really hope Katrina has signed all of these movies because we cant just wait to see more of her!
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: