z1 Deepika Padukone accused Ranbir Kapoor of being serial cheater | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Deepika Padukone accused Ranbir Kapoor of being serial cheater

Who says exes can't remain friends? Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor are a perfect example of ex-lovers turning friends.

Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone broke up in 2009.
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone broke up in 2009.

Even though they are no longer in a relationship, fans are on cloud nine every single time they see Ranbir and Deepika together.

Despite an ugly break-up, Ranbir and Deepika have remained cordial. But things weren't this rosy many years ago.

Ranbir and Deepika began dating in 2007 when the two were working on their debut films, and their love blossomed on the sets of their 2008 film Bachna Ae Haseeno.

However, the rosy picture ended quite soon. Deepika caught Ranbir cheating on her with Katrina Kaif, and as they say, the rest is history.

Deepika, in an interview to a leading magazine, opened up on her break-up many years ago, and pointed out Ranbir's philandering as the reason behind them going their separate ways.

The Padmaavat actress had revealed that she caught Ranbir red-handed, and that was the last nail in the coffin.

"For me, sex is not just about physicality; there are emotions involved. I have never cheated or strayed when I'm in a relationship. If I'm going to be fooling around, why would I be in a relationship? It's better to be single and have fun. But not everyone thinks like that. Maybe that's why I've been hurt in the past.

I was foolish enough to give him a second chance because he begged and pleaded, despite the fact that everyone around me said he was still straying. Then I actually caught him red-handed. It took me a while to get out. But having done that, nothing can make me go back. That ship has sailed," Deepika had said.


The actress added that it took her a lot of time to realise that the problem in their relationship was Ranbir.

"The first time he cheated on me, I thought there was something wrong with the relationship, or me. But when someone makes a habit of it, you know the problem lies with him. I give a lot in relationships, and don't really expect much in return. But, infidelity is the deal breaker. Once it comes in, respect goes away, trust goes away and these are the pillars of a relationship you can't f*ck around with it," the actress had said.

The 32-year-old actress also revealed that the break-up with Ranbir took a toll on her.

"It made me realise I should not be so attached to one thing or a person - after the break-up, the fact that I had to pick myself up. I cried a lot after my break-up. But I have become a better person and I thank him for that," added Deepika.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: