z1 Janhvi Kapoor is excited to see Sara Ali Khan’s debut, says “She is beautiful and full of life” | Latest Bollywood, Hollywood News, Movie Reviews, Star Interview, Box Office, Upcoming Movies

Janhvi Kapoor is excited to see Sara Ali Khan’s debut, says “She is beautiful and full of life”

Janhvi Kapoor made her much-hyped debut with Dhadak on July 20.

Janhvi Kapoor made her much-hyped debut with Dhadak on July 20. She has received a rave response from the audience and the critics alike. Well, soon enough, another contemporary of hers will be making her debut. Sara Ali Khan is all set to enter the movie industry with Kedarnath. Both the girls were social media stars years before their official Bollywood journey began. Fans and media loved pitting them against each other. And the comparisons are only going to increase after Kedarnath releases on November 30. We asked Janhvi about the said comparisons and she was all supportive of Sara, making us believe that the next-gen stars won’t really care much about the competition and instead focus on bettering themselves. Well, at least we can hope.

In our interview, Shashank Khaitan, director of Dhadak, chimed in and wished Sara good luck for her journey and even said that he hopes she doesn’t get a single bad review. Janhvi added, “I know as an audience I am very excited to see her. I think she is beautiful and full of life. She has given me so much support and love after watching Dhadak. I think the competition between two girls is more media induced.”

Check out Janhvi Kapoor praising Sara Ali Khan in the video below:

Janhvi is the daughter of popular producer Boney Kapoor and, late actress, Sridevi. Interacting with media at the press con of Dhadak, Janvhi was asked if the film’s success has helped her to move away from the ‘star kid’ tag. The actress replied, “I hope so.. but I still think that I have long way to go. I don’t think success of one film, even though it means the world to me, will change that perception. There are still lots more things that I need to do or I aspire to do to earn love, affection and acceptance from the audience but it’s a stepping stone of my career.”

Dhadak has been co-produced by Dharma Productions and Zee Studios.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: